Friday, April 11, 2008

When I thought I answered all my questions I realised that all questions have changed

At every point in life there are so many questions to be answered. Questions which often makes us restless....the quest for something ultimate in life...something peaceful...something static...But why do we need such a state at all. What if I answer all my questions.....Although the fact is...the moment I feel I have answered my questions...I realise that all my questions have changed.....every moment i stand with new set of queries.....All my prior logic and understanding than seem to be so futile...So what If someday I may attain answers to most of the things that often haunt my mind..will it give me the peace I might be looking for?..Is it worth ??...Do I often not let my life have second place when i am in search of these answers....
There will be no time when all questions would be answered.....the only stage that could be attained is an agreement with mind.....a frame of agreement.....So if that is what is to be achieved...why to subside living....why not live life....why not let the questions co-exist.....why not an agreement now....or why not let life have its place and the search have just its balanced share...Why at all do I need to search for something...why not keep moving and living...
And what would I be if I achieve that agreement or peace with my soul....what would it mean....a balanced state??...a state above excitement, pain, joy and fear...what would that mean?....If I do not feel the pain nor joy....would I be alive??...what would be the meaning of life than?....Is it not the state of being dead.....being stable....no movements....nothing can shake you....??...In that state would I call myself alive??....Is life is not in the joy and pain...is it not in the smiles and tears on face.....is it not in the courage and defeats.....??...If it is so...then why not live them. If the search for the peacefulness is a search for being in a state of death then why do I need to hurry.....Death will any way come someday...why do I need to be in a hurry??....Let it come when it has to.....why not live life?....What good would it be to skip life for the search of peace..and then there to realise life is in living.....nd in that peace you may claim you are near to God....you achieve an eternal state..But that you would anyway achieve someday....then why do I need to be in a hurry to achieve that?.........
Is the state of peacefulness is more fullfilling than loving someone? Is it more meaningful than tears and smiles? would it still mean existence? Existing like what??...A moving illuminated dead body??....what if you can speak the real aspects of life..if you yourself can not live life....what good is it to be sitting above all the senses...above all joys and sorrow....??

If this is what it is like......Why not live life?....Peace...Let it come the day it has to......Let me Live first....let me have my share of smiles, tears, love, success, defeat....Let me be a human being first.....Let me welcome whatever comes to me....Let me live that....Be it my doubts..be it my joys..be it love..be it pain.....Let me live all of them first.....Death would have its own day....and so would be peace....I am in no hurry....Let me have its meaning in living...

No comments: