Friday, March 7, 2008

Make him proud

When we came to this world…we had nothing but still we were complete and we had everything needed for a life. When we will go back to his kingdom, he recognise and accept us the way we were send. On this earth we still keep adding burden on our shoulders. He gave us enough strength to fullfill our needs but there just can not be enough to fullfill one´s greed.

Each one of us blessed with his blessings….be light and be strong….blessed with the potential and tools needed to make life beautiful. With all this he placed us in his beautiful garden…and said…Go…have a ball….make the best….prove your strength….have faith and courage….Live your life…..enjoy and play in my favorite garden till i come back and we are back together to our kingdom. But remember that i have created this garden with all my efforts and is well balanced…..so go and play good games without effecting mine. There is enough space for you to achieve what all you can. As I respect your space, I expect you to respect my efforts and my creations.

His generosity and love accepted the changes we added to his garden for the sake of our comfort. His smile patted us when he looked at the achievments of human mind. He felt delighted to see the strength working for the goodness of human being. He was happy to see goodness being rewarded. He saw his childs potential to create houses..so he placed huge stones before his child to make him think…make him invest his efforts and overcome all obstacles….and kept teaching him every now and then…with every effort he found his child growing.

But one day the dear child…turned to him…..What have you given me? You said you are placing me in your favorite fullfilled garden. I trusted you…but your garden is not at all comfortable. Your garden is not at all fullfilled. It is full of problems…..It was me who struggled and kept fighting……so what did you gave me other than these problems…..I do not agree that you placed me at a good place. This is not at all good world.

God turned back to him and said…Did I ever came and stopped you when you were dislocating the stones of my garden for your comfort? Did I ever came and shouted at you when you were cutting trees to make your living? I did not interfere when your mind was in action to make your life comfortable and meaningful. I never came to claim my share when you were boosting your achivements…because i was happy and delighted to see you polishing your strength. I was happy to see my child growing as a real human being. I was happy to see you playing with all your best efforts. You kept claiming awards for your strength without realising it was me who was working all the time to create plateform for you to perform your actions. It was me who was working to make you realise your strength. You never bothered to say thanks to my efforts but instead you looked towards sky to say….look we are more capable than the problems in the world you have created. I accepted all your words with smile and pride because your capability is reward to my creation. In your success, in your joy, in your happiness my creativity is complimented. The day you could not sustain your strength..the day you lost any of your battle…..you turned towards me to complain and blame for the problems in your life…without realising that it was not only your defeat….It was mine as well…..It was my faith in you which was shattered.

He placed confidence in our strength and gave us plateform to perform…to prove ourself….to make us stronger…..sometimes when we fall….he waited for us to stand….many a times we lose our faith, but he still retained his faith in us. He did not under-estimate our potentials and do not want us to lose. He is more desperate to see us happy and successful.

The more faith he has in your potentials….the bigger would be the plateform you will be offered to perform……the more responsible would be the role for you to play….and that day…..Do trust your potentials….You have the capability to perform and win and thats the reason you are here…..Do not underestimate yourself…..Stand with all your faith and strength….and be sure you will win fighting a good battle…..Making him proud for creating you…..you, his beautiful and proud creation.

No comments: